Random thoughts on leadership

This blog is an experiment.. The various successful bloggers have influenced me to try blogging myself.

I will be sharing thoughts, books, book reviews and other content.

It's an open, electronic diary and journal.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Is It Necessary to Change Time?

I am one of millions of Americans who has trouble adjusting to the twice yearly time change.  Although I travel to other time zones, where I similarly have adjustment problems, I feel I am most affected by the semi-annual change.  It usually takes me a week in fall and a week in spring to adjust.  Meanwhile, this week I am waking up at 4, sleepy in the afternoon (often taking a nap) and not sleepy at night.    In the spring, I am a wreck early in the morning for at least a week.

For the small amount of day light gained in the morning, we disrupt our normal body rhythms.  

I always admired those states that had one time all year around.   Why can't more states or all states make the same decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment