Random thoughts on leadership

This blog is an experiment.. The various successful bloggers have influenced me to try blogging myself.

I will be sharing thoughts, books, book reviews and other content.

It's an open, electronic diary and journal.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Where is leadership?

Lately because of my own busy work and travel schedule, I have not written any entries, but I have been doing some interesting reading.
One interesting book is Paris Letters, written in blog style.  A successful copy writer gives up her job to live abroad. Very interesting adventures.

I have also started Hard Choices, which I am greatly enjoying.  It is well written and engaging.

 I have been searching through listings for new books on leadership and have been disappointed. Not much is new.  The tried and true titles come up but nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment