Random thoughts on leadership

This blog is an experiment.. The various successful bloggers have influenced me to try blogging myself.

I will be sharing thoughts, books, book reviews and other content.

It's an open, electronic diary and journal.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Finding Joy in Work

Are you Unhappy at work?
Assuming that you are in a normally acceptable job, ask yourself why you are unhappy.
In the course of my long career, I have known people who are miserable in what we might call dream jobs.

Why?
Perhaps what others consider a dream job is not their dream. Perhaps the "dream job" is in reality a nightmare.

Step 1 is to ask yourself why you are unhappy...

Ponder that question

1 comment:

  1. There are ups and downs to blogging. I feel compelled to add something regularly.
    I have been ambivalent about the whole process. I like the idea of sharing ideas, sharing book notes, etc., but....there are also downsides....

    Any opinions on this?

    ReplyDelete