Random thoughts on leadership

This blog is an experiment.. The various successful bloggers have influenced me to try blogging myself.

I will be sharing thoughts, books, book reviews and other content.

It's an open, electronic diary and journal.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Transition from the chair

As June draws to a close, so too is my term as director of the MA in Leadership program at Augsburg College. Eighteen years. In one sense, it does not seem very long, and yet it has been a part of my life for so long, it will seem strange not to be director...


I will probably still have some obligations for a while until the new director (still to be named)takes over.

It will be a strange state --director and yet not...

We can adjust to almost anything, can't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment