Random thoughts on leadership

This blog is an experiment.. The various successful bloggers have influenced me to try blogging myself.

I will be sharing thoughts, books, book reviews and other content.

It's an open, electronic diary and journal.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Thoughts at the New Year

Today is December 31, the turning point between 2014 and 2015.   It has been a wonderful year for me personally but a disastrous year for the world.   Crises abound.   One feels helpless to change what appears to be a new disorder in the world.

As we think about our personal resolutions, it is also important to think about the world.

My resolutions rarely vary from year to year.    Some years I am more successful than others in achieving them.  I hope my personal resolutions for 2015 will be successful.

What resolutions can we make for the world that might take to improve the international situation?


No comments:

Post a Comment